Reflosocks for Neck & Back have been developed in Britain by a practising reflexologist to help soothe aches and pains. In independent tests, over 90% of users reported alleviation of symptoms in their neck and back, so we think they’re well worth a try. Patented ribs on the soles are designed to stimulate reflexology points recognised to be effective in relieving pain specifically in the neck and spinal regions. The theory is, therefore, that by walking or standing in the socks, your own weight will trigger your body’s natural healing mechanisms. You can wear Reflosocks around the house like slipper socks, although they also fit in normal shoes. There are 2 versions, one for knee, hip and shoulder, the other for back and neck pain.
- Stimulate reflexology zones as you walk or stand
- Recommended wear 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours
- Designed in Britain
- Machine washable 70% cotton/30% stretch nylon
- Back & Neck socks, Black only
- Available in M (shoe sizes 3-7), L (8-10) and XL (11-14)