The Back Nodger has been developed to replicate the feeling of professional treatment you might experience for a sore back, neck or shoulders. Physiotherapists, osteopaths and masseurs often help to relieve the pain you’re experiencing by pressing their thumbs deep into ‘knots’, the tight and tender points within muscles. Developed with the help of physiotherapists, the Back Nodger is a deceptively simple-looking tool that allows you to replicate this action yourself any time, anywhere, and is recommended by many leading experts. Simply position the Back Nodger’s head on a tender area, then push your hands away from you to apply targeted pressure directly into the area of pain or tension. You control the intensity, but if you want a very deep massage, the Nodger can apply up to 75kg of pressure, so it’s amazingly effective. This latest version comes with a soft silicone head cover, which you can put on for a more relaxing massage effect on bare skin.
- Targets knots that you can’t reach with your hands
- 100% safe, recommended by leading physios and osteopaths
- Removable silicone head cover for gentler massage effect
- Strong reinforced steel frame applies up to 75kg pressure to target stubborn knots
- Anti-slip handle for increased pressure control
- Back Nodger 49.5cm long