Developed in Britain by a practising reflexologist, Reflosocks are a drug-free solution that could help soothe aches and pains in your knees, hips and shoulders. In independent tests, over 70% of users thought the socks helped alleviate pain, so we think they’re well worth a try. Patented ribs on the soles are designed to stimulate reflexology points recognised to be effective in relieving pain specifically in your knee, shoulder and hip joints. The theory is, therefore, that by walking or standing in the socks, your own weight will trigger your body’s natural healing mechanisms. You can wear Reflosocks around the house like slipper socks, although they also fit in normal shoes.
- Stimulate reflexology zones as you walk or stand
- Recommended wear 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours
- Designed in Britain
- Machine washable 70% cotton/30% stretch nylon
- Knee, Hip & Shoulder socks, Black only
- Available in M (shoe sizes 3-7), L (8-10) and XL (11-14)