At first glance, this LED desk lamp’s opaque bulb looks just like a traditional lightbulb, but hidden inside is an ingenious dice arrangement of 90 LEDs. This formation gives off a bright beam of light far wider than any other lamp we’ve tested, so it’s ideal for general room lighting as well as close-up work. The brightness is an impressive 680 Lumens, yet it consumes just 8W of power. Emitting 6,400 Kelvin equivalent to the quality of noon daylight, it also offers excellent colour reproduction (80 CRI), ideal for close work and helping reduce eye strain. Smartly designed with flexible gooseneck and swivel head.
- 90-LED glass bulb lasts up to 15,000 hours
- Silicone-coated to protect from damage
- 680 Lumens, 6,400 Kelvin daylight, 80 Colour Rendering Index
- Gooseneck with swivel head
- Desk lamp 50cm high with 1.75m cable
- Choice of White/Chrome or Black/Chrome
- Mains, 8W