If you’ve tasted a traditional stone-baked pizza, you’ll know that cooking food on hot stone can really enhance its natural flavours. Amazingly, technologists have managed to apply a hard stone surface to steel and create the extraordinary Stonewell pan, which will never lose its tough, non-stick coating. It can also be used to cook at higher temperatures, so even if you do accidentally overheat it, no toxic fumes will be released and nor will the coating ever blister. The pan needs little or no fat, butter or oil for cooking, making it a healthy choice too. It wipes clean in seconds, and is even dishwasher safe.
- Triple-layered construction: stone, stainless steel and super-conductive aluminium
- High, even temperature locks in flavour
- Cooks with little or no oil
- Glass lid with built-in steam valve
- Ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all hobs including induction
- 9½"/24cm dia.