Invented by a British family who loved their dog, but hated picking up her mess in the garden, this unique device clears up dog poo quickly and hygienically. Simply push the knee-high lever and the waste is gathered into an internal collection chamber in a biodegradable self-sealing bag, which can store up to a week’s worth before it needs replacing. While clearing the waste, ‘The dooup’ also sprays an environmentally-friendly disinfectant over the area as well as inside the mechanism. We love the dooup because it not only takes away the ‘ugh! factor’ from clearing up doggie waste, it also protects garden users from infection – dog waste can contain an incredible 23 million different types of bacteria and parasite!
- Collects even runny waste
- Works on grass, paving, soil and shingle
- Chamber remains odour-free even in hot weather
- No-touch self-sealing bags have drawstring closure
- Comes with 600ml pH-neutral sanitising fluid and 20 self-sealing bags