This walking stick ferrule is inspired by the extremely grippy ridged feet of the gecko lizard, offering superb grip and support on uneven ground. The small surface of an ordinary walking stick ferrule doesn’t give you much stability, especially on soft surfaces like grass or thick carpet. The Gecko Grip attaches to the end of your stick to give it 8 times the surface area, its 4 fingers spreading out your bodyweight to give you lots of extra support. It’s suitable for walking sticks with a diameter of 1.8cm and is really easy to fit.
- Unique rubber grip pattern provides exceptional grip
- 8x surface area of standard ferrule
- 4-footed design for extra stability
- Won’t sink into soft surfaces
- Easy to fit
- Suitable for canes and walking sticks 1.8cm dia.