One of the smallest camera warning devices we’ve tested, it’s also the easiest to operate because it uses solar power – no trailing wires. Integrated 3rd-generation GPS technology warns you with both sound and LED light each time you’re approaching a fixed camera or accident black spot, and will also alert you if you’re exceeding the speed limit. It works straight out of the box – simply place on your windscreen – and is totally road legal in Britain. You also get FREE lifetime updates via download for fixed speed camera locations in the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordania, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, UAE. NB: Please always check device is legal for country in which you are driving.
- Up to 7,000 memory locations
- Integrated solar panel continuously recharges internal battery – no installation
- LED warning display and adjustable buzz alert
- Detects Gatso, Truvelo, SPECS, camera signs and black spots
- Auto shut-off saves solar battery power
- Speed dependant warning distance 100/300/500m
- Measures 3.2 x 15 x 8.4cm, weight approx 31g
- NB: Please always check device is legal for country in which you are driving.