Acers are one of our favourite tree varieties, because they look so good in modern containers and add an oriental touch to any garden, large or small. We chose this one for its lovely foliage which changes with the seasons. The salmon pink leaves of spring fade as the leaves mature, but retain an attractive variegation of lime green and cream in summer, turning to pure green before they fall. A small and slow-growing tree, it’s easy to manage and needs very little maintenance. Comes with a lifetime guarantee from the growers.
- Easy to grow and virtually trouble free
- Small and slow growing
- Eventual height approx. 2m in 10 years
- Plant in sun or light shade
- Can be planted in large pot or bed
- Supplied in 3L pot ready to plant out or pot on