Combining 5 synergistic root crops only found in South East Asia, Benjaloka is a powerful herbal remedy and the first of its kind in the world. It’s essential that it be taken at the very first signs of any cough, cold, flu or swollen glands (not when the illness has taken hold), with 4 capsules to be taken immediately and a further 4 after 3-4 hours, plus another 4 the following morning. It can also be taken once infected, but with less effect. Benjaloka is a very safe food supplement with no adverse side effects, but should be kept as an emergency supplement rather than taken routinely, so that it can be called upon when needed.
- Manufactured exclusively in Britain
- Effective at first signs of symptoms
- Safe, unique standby for every medicine cupboard
- Combines 5 root crops grown only in South East Asia
- Traditionally used in Asian medicine for fever treatment, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial purposes
- Active ingredients: Harrisonia perforata, Capparis micracantha, Clerodendron indicum, Ficus racemose and Tiliacora triandra