The side handles fitted snugly to the ladder but the nuts and bolts did not hold the sides securely and left them with a startling wobble. I replaced them with my own.
Bergman® Safety Ladder
- Product Code:
First, two long hand support rails offer a firm grip on both sides when climbing up or stepping down. Second, a high-front safety rail reaches 61cm above the top step for support when leaning forwards. Finally, the extra-deep steps with anti-slip rubber treads give you a much greater sense of security underfoot. In addition, rubber ferrules on the feet prevent the ladder from slipping across the floor. Made of tough, wipe-clean epoxy-coated steel, the ladder folds down easily and compactly for storage.
- Three important safety features ensure safety and stability
- Hand rails give vital support when climbing up or down
- Upper safety rail offers stability when at highest reach
- Deeper non-slip steps ensure safety underfoot
- Maximum user weight 150kg
- Require simple home assembly
- 2 Step: Height 106cm, Width 55cm, Depth 55cm, Weight 6kg
- 3 Step: Height 135cm, Width 55cm, Depth 67cm, Weight 8kg
- 4 Step: Height 158cm, Width 55cm, Depth 83.5cm, Weight 10.5kg
- Available in Silver, Buttermilk and Red
Product Ratings & Reviews (2) Hide Show