From Black & Decker, this compact air purifier proves that you don’t need to spend a fortune to enjoy safer, purer indoor air, and its design is pleasingly clean and modern too. Three filtration stages combine a pre-filter to pick up dust, hair and dander, a HEPA filter to remove pollen, bacteria and viruses, and an activated carbon filter to remove dangerous VOCs and the hazardous formaldehyde present in so much modern furniture and flooring. We particularly like the way the top lights up in different colours, to indicate whether the air quality is poor, fair, good or excellent.
- Suitable for removing allergens, bacteria, viruses, pollen, smoke and cooking odours
- Removes 99.97% of microscopic particles down to 0.3 microns
- Filters air up to 5 times an hour
- Light mode indicates air quality
- Zero ozone emission
- Measures H23cm x W23cm x D31cm
- Mains, 30W with 2m cable