Originally known as the parlour palm, this classic houseplant is more popular today than ever. The Areca or ‘Butterfly Palm’ is instantly recognisable and so easy to grow it’s suitable for all levels of experience. As well as brightening up your indoors, this palm is well known for helping to keep clean the air in your home – according to a NASA study, it can remove formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene, all found in furniture, common household cleaning products and fireplace smoke. Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the growers.
- Plant indoors away from artificial heat, eg radiators
- Prefers bright position out of direct sun
- Supplied as a pair of mature plants in a 24cm dia. growing pot
- Approx. 1.2m tall from base of pot to top
- Please note that the decorative pot pictured is not supplied with these plants
- Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the growers