This space-saving tower heater fan generates economical heat in winter and a cooling breeze in summer. It also has the benefit of a built-in air filter and ioniser which helps to clean, freshen and revitalise the surrounding air. Its safe, non-glowing PTC ceramic element warms rapidly to provide versatile vertical heating, while the motorised oscillating base ensures wide heat distribution. It offers health benefits too, as it doesn’t consume oxygen to dry out the air as fan heaters can, and also has a tip-over cut-out feature for added safety. In summer, it channels the air to generate a pleasant, gentle breeze without causing annoying draughts and flapping paperwork. (*Based on 0.14p per kWh – please check your electricity tariff for accurate running costs).
- 2 heat settings (1kW/2kW) plus fan-only option
- Variable thermostat with frost setting
- 76° oscillation provides wide air distribution
- Suitable for rooms up to 300 sq ft/28sq m
- Tip over cut-out and overheat protection
- Measures H54.7cm x W23.5cm x D23.5cm
- Mains, 2000W max