Plastic-stemmed cotton buds are one of the most common types of plastic debris washed up on our shores. Not only harming marine life, they contribute substantially to the fragments of plastic that enter the food chain and threaten our own health. Do your bit for the environment with these eco-friendly buds, made of fast-growing, naturally antibacterial bamboo with soft cotton ends. They’re 100% biodegradable, water neutral and good for CO2 balance.
- 100% biodegradable and water neutral
- Natural, sustainable and vegan
- Fast-growing, antibacterial bamboo stems
- Soft, skin-friendly cotton double-ends
- Disposable in organic waste or compost
- Pack of 500 buds in recycled paper cartons