Save money, energy, time and effort with the remarkable Ecopot. Thanks to ground-breaking insulating material and thermo-steam technology, it goes on cooking for up to 8 hours after it’s removed from the hob – without overcooking. So you can heat up your ingredients for just 10-15 minutes before you leave the house, then return in the evening to a cooked meal, saving a fortune on gas or electricity. It's also ideal for boats and caravans where power can be in short supply and, as it continues to cook wherever it's carried, it's brilliant for camping and picnics.
Simply place your ingredients in the inner 5L pot (you can add the 2L pot on top for cooking potatoes, rice etc), bring them to the boil on your heat source, and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the pot from the heat and place in the outer container. Your meal will continue to cook and be ready in a few hours.
The Ecopot can be used to cook almost anything, even bread and cakes, and comes with an excellent 124-page recipe book for dishes like beef goulash, chicken tikka masala and 3-bean veggie curry. You can even carry cold food or liquids in the pot and keep them cool for up to 8 hours.
The stainless steel Ecopot steamer fits perfectly inside both the main and smaller Ecopot inner pots and is constructed with the same high quality materials and methods. Transforming your Ecopot into a true one pot wonder! Steam healthy vegetables, fish, poultry, shellfish, cakes and even breads.
Also included in this bundle, is the Ecopot travel bag; purpose made for all sizes of the Ecopot, it has a thermal inner lining that assists the Ecopots heat retention while the outer is made from a tough and durable weather and UV resistant material. It also features a well made shoulder strap with padding for carrying comfort, making it easier for you to take your Ecopot wherever you go.
- 5 litre Ecopot weighs: 4Kg
- Measures 11 2/3'' x 11 2/3'' x 11 1/3'' (30 x 30 x 29cm)
- Includes Ecopot space-saver outer pot, 5L inner pot,2L inner pot, glass lid, recipe book, instructions.
- Safe to leave unattended as it is not connected to a power socket
- Impossible to burn or dry out food (sauces don’t reduce)
- 18/8 stainless steel construction with twin-walled insulated outer container
- Triple-layer encapsulated sandwich base works on all heat sources including induction
- Second inner pot can sit above main ingredients for cooking potatoes, rice etc separately
- 3 year warranty
- Carry bag measures 45 x 30 x 8cm, Weight 1 kg
- Steamer insert measures 22 x 22.5 x 8cm, 2 litre capacity, Weight 1 kg
- We have made a YouTube collection of Ecopot recipes to demonstrate the versatility of this amazing thermal cooker
- Save £30 with this special bundle