Did you know that poor-quality lighting can make you tired? That's because our bodies automatically produce melatonin in response to falling light levels, so poor light or energy-saving bulbs can cause you to overproduce. Recent studies have also clearly demonstrated that full-spectrum lighting can improve general wellbeing and make us less irritable, tired and prone to headaches, eyestrain, stress, colds and 'flu. That's why the BioBulb is probably the healthiest bulb in the world.
- 25W versions produce up to 1750 Lux with a CRI of 85 (the highest around), flicker free 6500k Cool White light and lasts for 10,000 hours or up to 7 years
- Standard bayonet or type E27 large screw fitting available at 25W
- 20W bulb is available in bayonet fitting and produces 1250 Lux (equivalent to 60W incandescent bulb)
- 20W version measures 12cm high, 25W measures 13cm high
- Operational range up to 10m
- Not compatible with dimmer switches