These manger-style raised vegetable beds are elevated 80cm off the ground to minimise bending and stretching when growing your own veg and herbs and are also the perfect height for seated gardeners. The shape is ideal to allow vegetables needing deeper soil, such as carrots, beetroots and onions, to be planted centrally, and other crops, such as herbs and lettuces to be planted around the edges. Available in 2 lengths.
- Available as a 1m or a 2m length trough
- 1m trough holds up to 225 litres of compost
- 2m trough hold up to 375 litres of compost
- Two-person assembly recommended
- Made of responsibly-sourced, FSC certified wood
- Pressure treated for weather resistance
- Instructions and fixings included.
- 1m veg bed measures H80 x W100 x D70 cm, weight 32kg; 2m veg bed measures H80 x W200 x D75 cm, weight 47kg
- Delivery available to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight only