Be kind to your wallet, your clothes and the planet. Whilst an average non-bio liquid detergent costs almost 29p per wash, EcoEgg costs just 3.5p and lasts for up to 720 washes. So by our calculations you should save an incredible £184 during this little egg's life. Rigorously tested for its stain removal power by SATRA, one of the UK's top testing laboratories, EcoEgg has also recently received the Allergy Friendly Product Award from Allergy UK. Now here's the science bit. EcoEgg contains small, patented pellets made of tourmaline ceramic. These mineral pellets weaken the adhesive forces between dirt and fabric, lifting away grime without fading colours or damaging the fibres. They also increase the pH level of the water, which has a natural softening effect, so no need to add fabric conditioner either.
- Hypoallergenic, ideal for sensitive skin
- Far lower chemical content than normal powders or liquids
- Cleans and softens at temperatures up to 60°C
- 720-wash pack – lasts around 3 years
- Choice of 3 fragrances: Spring Blossom, Soft Cotton or Fragrance Free