If you’re becoming forgetful, this unique reminder clock will not only delight you with its colourful displays, but can also remind you of the day, date and important appointments – eg “Your hairdresser’s appointment is today” or ‘It’s time to take your medication”. The reminders are announced both on-screen and by a clear human voice. Developed in conjunction with healthcare professionals, this clock is also ideal for relieving stress and anxiety in anyone with dementia, reminding them of daily tasks such as taking their insulin, making a meal or feeding their pet. The 17 built-in alarms cover the vast majority of regular daily activities, the selection and length of the alarm chimes specifically designed for ease of understanding. You can also add your own personal video/audio alarms and reminders via USB or SD card.
- 8" LED backlit colour display with auto light-sensitive dimming
- 17 built-in reminders/alarms, plus add your own alarms/reminders via USB/SD card
- Built-in stand (can also be wall mounted)
- Choice of Black or White frame
- Measures H17cm x W21cm x D2.5cm
- Mains operated