Geemarc’s new cordless phone and intercom system lets you to speak to callers before you open the door. It takes only a few minutes to set up and comprises 3 units, all of them cordless: an amplified phone with answer machine; a doorbell with intercom function; and an extra-loud indoor ringer with visual alert. The doorbell contains a microphone and speaker, and works wirelessly with the phone handset to allow two-way communication. Simply mount the doorbell on your front door, and when pressed it will relay directly to the indoor ringer. You can then speak to your visitor via the phone handset if you want – to check their identity, for instance, or to ask them to wait while you get to the door.
- Cordless amplified phone with big-button keypad and backlight
- Adjustable receiving volume up to 50dB, extra-loud ringer up to 80dB
- Answer machine with 30 mins’ recording, 3-level tone control, speakerphone and Caller ID
- SOS button (saves 4 emergency numbers with recordable emergency voice message)
- Cordless waterproof doorbell with intercom and 50m indoor range
- Cordless indoor ringer (activated by doorbell) with 100dB ringtone and flashing light
- Rechargeable batteries for phone handset are included
- Doorbell uses 2 AA batteries, ringer 3 AA batteries, not included.