Clear Gorilla Tape has a strong mesh backing and thick adhesive that grips almost any surface. In fact, it's the strongest, toughest tape we've ever tested. The rubber-based adhesive is thicker than ordinary duct tape, so it can fill gaps and take a firm hold on rough surfaces – even wood, stone and brick. This clear version is designed for visible repairs.
- Clear tape 4.8cm wide, has crystal-clear appearance that won't yellow outdoors
- 8.2m long roll
- Thousands of applications: leather seats, automotive, felt roofs, tarps, covers, awnings, plastic repair
- Triple-layer construction for strength
- Withstands moisture, UV rays and extremes of temperature
- Grips smooth and rough/uneven surfaces
- Can be applied to wet surfaces