Gumbies Original 1,000-Miler Flip Flop Sandals
Ultra comfortable, ultra tough
(You save )
- Product Code:
“been waiting for Gumbies to release these from the originals ages ago. They do not disappoint. Really comfortable, can walk miles in them” MARK W.
1,000 miler sandals are based on the footwear worn by the semi-nomadic Maasai tribe, ingeniously carved from old car tyres for years of wear. These sandals are just as tough, their ‘tyre tread’ rubber and jute soles designed to last 1,000 miles and navigate the roughest, wettest terrain. Yet they’re also soft and comfortable, with naturally-breathable, water-resistant cork upper soles that are cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Unisex design for walking, beach and leisure
- Water- and slip-resistant tyre tread soles
- Recycled cotton canvas straps with non-chafing soft cotton toe-posts
- Ergonomic genuine cork footbeds
- Available in unisex shoe sizes 3-12
Customers Also Viewed