Yes, this Hibiscus Syriacus tri-colour standard tree really does bloom in 3 different colours at the same time, and it will stay that way too. Clever nurserymen have grafted 3 individual different colours – blue, pink and white – to the top of the standard stem, with this truly delightful result. All 3 varieties have been selected carefully so they grow at similar rates, so no one colour will dominate the tree. Totally hardy in Britain, all that your Hibiscus Syriacus will need from you is an annual trim to keep it in shape, and it will keep its lovely mix of colours for years. Position in a sheltered spot in full sun. Comes with a lifetime guarantee from the growers.
- Totally hardy in UK
- Thrives best in hot, sunny spot
- Flowers and foliage start appearing in April-May
- Can be planted in large container or border
- Supplied as a single plant with 3 colours grafted together
- Delivered plant 1.2-1.4m tall in 6L pot