The world’s first patented 2-in-1 water filtration vacuum cleaner, this exciting new machine from Kalorik ensures your air stays cleaner. Your standard vacuum cleaner almost certainly reinjects dirt into the air, even if it has a built-in filter system, but this one doesn’t. That’s because it uses ordinary tap water rather than a fabric filter, trapping particles directly in the water so they can’t escape – put simply, wet dust simply can’t fly. The more dust you suck up, the dirtier the water gets, so you can always see just how much dirt and gunk is being captured. Water filtration also gets rid of more bacteria and pathogens from the air than standard filtration, plus this cleaner is exceptionally good at dealing with wet spills thanks to its inherent waterproof design. And emptying the dirt collector is of course easy, because you simply tip the dirty water away. Use the stick vac for general cleaning and the slide-out (non-water filtered) handheld unit for spills, stairs, detailing and your car. Comes with charging base and measuring cups.
- Energy efficient 5-stage water filtration
- Traps even the smallest particles of pollen, dust and pet hair.
- 2-in-1 upright and detachable handheld design
- Flexible head for hard-to-reach corners and crevices
- Motorised extra-wide roller floor brush with 56 bristle tufts
- 3 bright ‘dirt finder’ LEDs
- 18V 2000mAh li-ion rechargeable battery
- Run time up to 27 minutes (17 minutes in ‘eco’ mode); charge time 4-6 hours