This RFID ‘Faraday’ leather wallet has been developed in direct reaction to the latest advice from Thatcham Research, the automotive safety group. They report that relay theft of keyless entry cars is escalating fast, and that motorists should keep their fob in a ‘Faraday’ bag or pouch. This leather Faraday key wallet has layers of metallic mesh sewn into the lining, which blocks incoming signals and keeps your keys and your car safe. As well as an RFID section for your key fob, it features a centre section with keyring to store your house keys, credit cards etc, plus an outer zipped pocket that’s also shielded to protect further contactless cards.
- Made of real leather throughout
- Metallic mesh RFID lining
- Features Faraday key fob section, central compartment, house keyring and zipped external pocket
- Wallet measures L13cm x W8cm x D2cm
- Choice of Red, Cherry, Blue or Black