Mens Talking Atomic Watch Square Face Leather Strap
- Product Code:
A must for anyone with poor eyesight, it talks the time and the date in an easy to hear English male voice recorded by the RNIB (Royal National Institute of the Blind). Stylish and comfortable to wear, the classic men’s watch has a square face with large easy-to-see Arabic numbers at the quarters and a black leather strap.
To hear the time, simple press the button on the side. There’s no compromise on technology, either, as the watch is radio controlled for split-second accuracy.
- Speaks the time and date in a male voice recorded by the RNIB
- Radio-controlled accuracy
- Automatically updates in any country with an atomic signal
- Manual override option
- Stylish leather strap
- Optional alarm and hourly time announcement
- Large easy view Arabic numbers
- Watch face measures 4 x 4cm