Squalane is a natural hydrocarbon in our skin which prevents loss of hydration and promotes suppleness, but our body produces rapidly declining quantities as we age. Squalane oil has historically been extracted from sharks’ liver, but it can also be naturally found in sugar beet, the basis of this far more ethical formula. Clinical tests have shown that So Squalane can reduce water loss by 19% and increase cell turnover by 34%. Just a few drops of this lightweight, non-greasy oil will soften and smooth dry skin on your face, body, feet and lips, and can also be used on dry hair for a hydration boost and glossy shine.
- 100% plant-derived and vegan-friendly
- Lightweight and non greasy
- Hydrates and locks in moisture
- Can be used all over body including nail cuticles, lips and hair
- Non irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Please note: We are unable to accept returns on hygiene sensitive items for health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights