A must for every first aid kit, this clever new tape is flexible, reusable and works without adhesive on almost any type of injury. You get no sticky residues as with plasters, no pain when removing it even from hairy parts of your body, and it can be used in place of gauze bandages without the need for any cumbersome tape or pins. Instead of sticking to your skin it simply clings, so it can also be used to bind sore feet or cover blisters, to hold ice or heat packs to your body, or to support weak joints whilst leaving them flexible. You don’t even need scissors, as you can just tear the tape to the length you need.
- Replaces sticking plasters and gauze bandages
- Supports joints to help relieve knee pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome etc
- Ideal for securing cold or hot packs
- Skin-friendly and breathable
- Can be used up to 5 times
- Holds even in moist environments