Used and recommended by celebrities such as Trinny Woodall, Proto-col is the brainchild of James Greenwell, former captain of the British men’s modern pentathlon team. After a torn Achilles tendon struck him down, James was so impressed with collagen treatment that he decided to make it the basis of his new career.
- 3 for the price of 2. Simply add 2 units to your basket.
- Proto-col is believed to be the only supplement which combines Type I and Type II collagen, and has a 3-strand triple helix structure made up of three major amino acids (proline, hydroxylysine and glycine) plus 13 other amino acids
- Recommended use 3 capsules each night before bedtime (your body’s regenerative process is at its peak during the first 90 mins of sleep)
- Used and recommended by sports physiologist Prof. Greg Whyte PhD FACSM, advisor to the British Olympic team
- Please note: We are unable to accept returns on supplements for health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights