Side-sleeping on an ordinary pillow can cause your head to tilt forward, placing pressure on your neck, shoulder and spine. Not to mention squashing your ear. This pillow has deeply padded, 16.5cm 'wings’ to cradle your head and neck. Plus, a central depression that protects your ear, and a recess at the base preventing your shoulder bending and your arm going to sleep. The pillow is filled with lightweight, soft, shape-retaining '3D’ fibres to stop it flattening.
- Pillow cradles your head and neck
- 100% non-allergenic '3D’ polyester fill
- Comes with machine washable, zipped white polyester pillowcase
- Measures 16.5 x 52 x 40cm
- Please note: We are unable to accept returns on bedding for health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights