This Thomas Earnshaw multi-function watch has been designed in honour of Sir Francis Beaufort. Royal Navy admiral, hydrographer and overseer of the famed Greenwich astronomical observatories, his most famous legacy is the Beaufort Scale for measuring wind force. The classically-styled watch is crafted from the best materials with a high quality Japanese quartz movement, and exudes old-time elegance. Three sub-dials display the day, date and 24-hour clock.
- Three sub-dial displays: day, date and 24-hour time
- Elegant shaped and facetted hands
- Rose gold-tone dial
- Stainless steel case with mineral crystal lens
- 5ATM water resistance
- Black leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Dial 1¾"/4.3cm dia.
- Comes in presentation box