This Class IIa medical device has been proven in numerous clinical trials to reduce lower leg pain caused by venous insufficiency. Most impressively, it has also effected a significant reduction in ankle oedema in 94% of patients tested after only 30 daily treatments, with 60% experiencing total relief from all oedema. Veinoplus® works by applying gentle electrical contractions to your leg muscles via 2 electrode pads attached to your calves. This stimulates your ‘calf pump’, which is responsible for most of the blood return to your heart. The more times you use the device, the more effective it has been found to become, and the pads can be worn all day if required.
- Clinically-proven Class IIa Medical Device
- Designed for vein disorders, oedema and ‘heavy legs’
- Also helps to relieve night cramps, restless legs, pregnancy-related venous disorders and post-thrombotic syndrome
- Suitable for in-flight use to protect against deep vein thrombosis
- Auto switch-off after 20 minutes
- Control unit measures just H14.5cm x W5cm x D2.5cm
- Not suitable for those with pacemakers or anyone with blood clotting issues