ZeroWater 10-Cup Water Filter Jug
- Product Code:
ZeroWater combines 5 sophisticated technologies that work together to remove over 99% of all dissolved solids. In fact it’s guaranteed so effective that every jug comes with a free lab-grade water quality meter that’s independently manufactured, so you can literally see the difference for yourself. The level of total dissolved solids (TDS) in tap water is around 200-300ppm, whereas ZeroWater produces water quality of 0ppm, equivalent to purified bottled or reverse osmosis-processed water.
ZeroWater's 5 layers of filtration include an Ion Exchange stage that removes virtually all the dissolved solids that can be left in public water systems or leached into your water from piping, such as aluminum, lead, zinc, nitrates and more.
- Removes 99% fluoride, 98% metals, 98.7% inorganics, 99% pesticides and 93% VOCs
- 10-cup, 2.3 litre jug with one-handed push tap dispenser
- TDS meter indicates filter change when it reads 006
- Space-saving design measures H28cm x W14cm x D26cm
- Comes with one ZeroWater filter and FREE water-quality meter