Circulation Plus™ Active Leg Massager
Your personal leg masseur on permanent call
(You save )
- Product Code:
“since using this massager my ankles are better and my legs better. I am active consistently as a gardener so this was the extra stimulation I needed” JENNIE GRAINGER
If you’re otherwise healthy but work for long periods at a desk, are inactive for long periods or have a sedentary lifestyle, this soothing massager could help boost your lower leg circulation while you’re seated. It combines the principles of passive exercise and traditional massage with modern technology to electronically stimulate the acupressure points on the soles of your feet. Employing tried and tested low-frequency Electrical Muscle Stimulation technology, used in hospitals for over 50 years, it will repeatedly contract and relax the muscles in your lower legs and feet. This in turn induces the ‘muscle pump action’, which may boost blood flow and blood circulation. Simply place your feet on the pads, select time and intensity, and press start.
- 3 pre-programmed massage modes
- 99 levels of intensity
- 25-minute automatic timer with auto shut-off
- Handheld remote control – no bending to adjust settings
- Manufacturer’s 2-year guarantee
- 6" x 17½" x 17½" (15 x 44 x 44cm)
- Mains adaptor and control battery included
- NB: not suitable if fitted with pacemaker, pregnant or suffering from DVT. If you suffer from any other medical conditions, please consult your GP for advice before using.
Customers Also Viewed