If you want to check that family members or visitors aren’t running a high temperature, do it the fast, safe and hygienic way. This clever infrared thermometer needs no contact with the skin and is fast, accurate and easy to use, with a bright LCD display ideal for night-time use. Simply hold within 1" to 2" (2cm to 5cm) of the forehead and press the trigger to get a reading within just one second. The display will turn red and emit continuous ‘beep’ sounds if it detects a fever.
- Non-contact for safety and hygiene
- Built-in memory records last 30 measurements
- Detection range from 32.0° to 42.9°C (89.6°F to 109.2°F)
- 6” x 3¾” x 1¾” (16 x 9.5 x 4.6cm)
- Uses 2 AAA batteries, not included