Get Up and Go Walking Stick Cane
The walking stick that helps you get up and sit down
(You save )
- Product Code:
“love this cane. I feel so safe with this cane and the fact that it folds is great” CAROL ANN
Standard delivery - With our standard delivery service we aim to deliver your item within 5 days, whilst asking you to allow up to 10 days as some items are despatched directly from our trusted specialist suppliers.
The Get Up & Go walking stick will prove indispensable if you’re recovering from surgery, an injury or suffer from arthritis. Developed by an orthopaedic surgeon, it has a pivoting second handle for better weight distribution. This can be swivelled round to provide a strong 28cm lever to help you get out of your seat, and to sit back down gently without twisting. To use as an ordinary walking stick, simply swivel the pivoting handle back into place. It also has a large 4-footed rubber base so it can be stored free-standing by your side, as well as keeping you steady when walking on uneven ground. There’s even a torch in the handle, ideal if the light is fading or you get up in the dark.
- Helps you get in and out of any chair
- Strong yet aluminium alloy
- Foam-cushioned handles
- Height adjustable 97-103cm including base
- Non-skid, 4-footed rubber base for free-standing storage and balance
- Push-button LED torch in handle (2 cell batteries included)
- Supports up to 250lbs/113kg
- Folds down to just 32 x 19cm