Yes, you read that correctly! Unlike varieties you might have come across in the past, these orange and lemon trees grow and fruit perfectly in the UK. You should display them indoors for most of the year, but put outdoors from mid June to late September to make the most of our summer sunshine. Their sweetly-fragranced flowers will appear all year round, especially in late winter, while any fruits ripen up to 12 months later. These delicious citrus fruits smell and taste divine, as well as being packed with vitamin C. The trees will arrive as established plants in 6.5L pots, ready to pot on into the gold-effect planters included. Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the growers.
- Offer includes 1 orange tree and 1 lemon tree, with 2 planters
- For best results, bring indoors to cool area for winter
- Transfer outside from mid-June to late September
- Feed with specialist feed every month in spring and summer
- Resistant to -5°C but not frost tolerant
- Gold-effect ‘pinecone’ plastic planters 33cm dia.
- Supplied with a lifetime guarantee from the growers