These Acctim talking watches were developed in collaboration with the RNIB, so the English speaking voice is loud and clear, ideal for anyone who struggles to read the dial on a normal watch. Simply press a button to hear the time, day and date clearly spoken – the numerals also use a high-vision font so they’re easier to read than most. The watches receive signals from the atomic clock in Cumbria, so they’re accurate daily to one second in 10 million years, while exclusive Acctim AutoSet® and voice-assist technology mean they work straight out of the box.
- Radio-controlled for pinpoint accuracy
- Automatically adjustment for British summer time
- English speaking voice
- Clear white dial with high-vision numerals
- Acctim AutoSet® technology for easy set-up
- Gent’s watch (face dia. 4.1cm) with choice of Black leather strap or stainless steel bracelet
- Ladies’ watch (face dia. 3.5cm) with choice of Tan leather strap or stainless steel bracelet