Attach a SkimGuard® TRACE ME™ tag to your suitcase and it will work in tandem with computer systems at 2,800 airports around the world, reducing the risk that your bag gets lost without trace to almost zero (more than 21 million bags a year were delayed, damaged or lost in 2016, for example). Each TRACE ME™ tag has a unique serial number that acts like an international passport for a bag, ensuring your belongings can be found and identified correctly even if they end up in the wrong country. Integrated with SITA’s WorldTracer bag management system used by the vast majority of airlines and airports across the globe, TRACE ME™ was designed in Cambridge and is administered in the UK. Simply register your tag online when you receive it to activate the tracking service – you get a year’s free service with your tag, which is then renewable at just £5 a year.
- Unique serial number identifies your luggage
- Integrated with WorldTracer bag management system used by over 460 major airlines and 2800 airports
- Supported by IATA, the International Air Transport Association
- Personal data security certified to ISO 27001, the most secure bank data certification
- Tag measures H5.4cm x W8.5cm
- If bag is declared lost, compensation of up to $500US is payable to owner