Don’t confuse this motion-activated solar light with solar devices of years ago, which only worked in the full summer sun. Using the latest solar technology and energy-saving surface-mounted (SMD) LEDs, this motion-activated light works all year round while using very little solar power. This means it can be used as a security light that really packs a punch, as well as a soft light to help you find your way down steps, along pathways or to your front or back door. It has 3 settings which all work from dusk to dawn: choose a high or low light level whenever motion is detected, or a constant high-level light.
- Integral mounting holes for easy fixing to walls, above doors, fences, sheds and alongside steps/pathways
- 100 surface-mounted LEDs for exceptional brightness
- Lower energy consumption than cluster LEDs
- PIR motion-activated with 270° wide angle and 9-17'/3-5m detection range
- Integrated solar panel harnesses sunlight and daylight
- 3 different lighting modes for 365-day performance
- Measures H13cm x W9.5cm x D5cm