Wear this lightweight correspondent’s multi-pocket jacket and you can carry everything with you, hands-free and bag-free. Originally designed in the late 19th century for British soldiers serving overseas, multi-pocketed jackets like this one quickly became favoured by journalists, ramblers, photographers and travellers. Perfect for dog walking, fishing, travel and all outdoor pursuits, this lightweight, easy-care version is made of a cool, comfortable fabric ideal for spring and summer. The soft-touch finish even repels light rain. The jacket has 8 front pockets (4 single, 2 double-entry), all easily accessible but securely fastened or zipped, plus a useful inside security pocket.
- Soft-handle 85% polyester/15% nylon with full lining
- Durable, water-resistant finish
- 8 generous front pockets plus inner security pocket
- Stud placket with full-length zip
- Adjustable hem for perfect fit
- Machine washable and fast drying
- Available in sizes S (36"-38" chest), M (40"-42"), L (44"-46"), XL (48"-50"), XXL (52"-54") and XXXL (56"-58")