The breakthrough Eavesdropper All-in-the-Ear is the first-ever sub-£200 ‘listening aid’ to give you a similar level of performance to a modern hearing aid costing up to 5 times the price. It really is small, fitting almost invisibly right inside either ear thanks to a unique universal joint design. You don’t need an expensive hearing test or to be specially measured, then go back for fitting – the Eavesdropper is ready to use the moment it arrives on your doorstep. In the ear, this device compares to just about anything else on the market. Frequency response is 2000-6142Hz, harmonic distortion is a negligible 0.03% at 1600Hz, and the amplification uses Superior Class D circuitry. Far more than just a crude sound booster, Eavesdropper is a super-sensitive tuner that highlights those soft-spoken (even whispered) voices that can be so hard to pick out from the background hubbub.
- Hear the spoken word with crystal clarity – no electronic hiss or interference
- Enjoy low-level film and television dialogue without having to turn up volume and disturb others
- Excellent power efficiency – batteries last for months rather than weeks
- Includes 2 universal joints and 3 interchangeable soft earpieces
- Uses button cell batteries – 6 are supplied
- Comes with 3-in-1 maintenance tool in black leatherette pouch
- Please note: We are unable to accept returns on hygiene sensitive items for health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights