Synaptaid® is a multi-agent supplement which provides broad support for our brains. Around one in 7 of us will suffer from Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia some time in our lives. And much larger numbers will suffer from cognitive decline in terms of memory, focus and concentration. Synaptaid® is doctor-formulated and science-based, supporting the neuroplasticity of the brain. Its selected ingredients are specifically chosen to bring tangible improvements in cognitive function. These include Lion’s Mane Mushroom, which has a long-standing reputation and performed well in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of adults with mild cognitive impairment, and key nutrients which have been approved to maintain normal cognitive function. Developed by Dr John Briffa BSc MB BS (Lond), a medical doctor, columnist and author with 30 years’ experience in natural medicine.
- Made in Britain for Neuromed, specialists in supplements for optimising brain health
- Promotes memory, learning and concentration
- Combats processes known to cause cognitive impairment
- Daily dosage: 1 capsule twice a day with food
- Active ingredients: Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Folate, Cinnamon verum extract, Vitamins B6, B12 and D3 and Iodine
- Pack of 60 vegan-friendly capsules