Not to be confused with cheap imports, this elegantly stylish swivel armchair and footstool is made to the highest standards, with a strong steel frame, deep, comfortable cushioning, hand-finished upholstery, and an exceptionally smooth swivel and reclining action. Designed and made by the leading Danish design company Schultz Seating and manufactured to their highest-quality specifications, the hand-operated reclining mechanism is incredibly smooth and easy to use, effortlessly gliding into any position you choose and locking securely the moment you release the handle.
The Scandinavian-influenced design includes deeply padded arms and headrest, smooth swivel seat and a high, wide back with built-in lumbar support which contours to your body for exceptional comfort. The circular wooden base is made of high-grade dark oak laminate, the chair is upholstered and hand finished in Britain in a choice of soft taupe leather or a superb textured weave with tones of taupe and grey with a soft chenille pile. For the ultimate seating experience, put your feet up on the optional matching footstool.
- Manual reclining action can be locked into any position
- Strong steel frame & circular wooden base
- Deeply cushioned upholstery with lumbar support
- Internal seat measurements 17" x 18½" x 19¾" (43cm x 47 x 50cm)
- Chair max. measurements 41¼" x 31½" x 31½" (105 x 80 x 80cm)
- Footstool 15¾" x 20½" x 18½" (40 x 52 x 47cm)
- Maximum user weight 18st 12½lb/120kg
- Please note: We are unable to accept returns on self-assembly furniture if part assembled or fully complete. This does not affect your statutory rights