Jensen Reclining Chair & Stool
British-made reclining swivel armchair and footstool offers unparalleled luxury
(You save )
- Product Code:
“this iconic chair design boasts high-end build specifications for superior comfort” P. ANDERSSON, Furniture Designer
Standard delivery - With our standard delivery service we aim to deliver your item within 5 days, whilst asking you to allow up to 10 days as some items are despatched directly from our trusted specialist suppliers.
Not to be confused with cheap imports, this elegantly stylish swivel armchair and footstool is made to the highest standards, with a strong steel frame, deep, comfortable cushioning, hand-finished upholstery, and an exceptionally smooth swivel and reclining action. Designed and made by the leading Danish design company Schultz Seating and manufactured to their highest-quality specifications, the hand-operated reclining mechanism is incredibly smooth and easy to use, effortlessly gliding into any position you choose and locking securely the moment you release the handle. The Scandinavian-influenced design includes deeply padded arms and headrest, smooth swivel seat and a high, wide back with built-in lumbar support which contours to your body for exceptional comfort. The circular wooden base is made of high-grade dark oak laminate, the chair is upholstered and hand finished in Britain in a choice of soft taupe leather or a superb textured weave with tones of taupe and grey with a soft chenille pile. For the ultimate seating experience, put your feet up on the optional matching footstool.
- Manual reclining action can be locked into any position
- Strong steel frame & circular wooden base
- Deeply cushioned upholstery with lumbar support
- Internal seat measurements 17" x 18½" x 19¾" (43cm x 47 x 50cm)
- Chair max. measurements 41¼" x 31½" x 31½" (105 x 80 x 80cm)
- Footstool 15¾" x 20½" x 18½" (40 x 52 x 47cm)
- Maximum user weight 18st 12½lb/120kg
- Please note: We are unable to accept returns on self-assembly furniture if part assembled or fully complete. This does not affect your statutory rights