- Video resolution selectable between 1920x1080 and 320x240
- Programmable video length 3 sec. to 10 minutes
- Optional slow-motion recording up to 25FPS
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Photo resolution 20mp (5200x3900 interpolated) down to 1mp (1280x960)
- Infrared LEDs for black & white night images
- Recording requires micro-SD card up to 512 GB, not included
- Motion detection trigger time of 0.3 seconds
- Runs off 4 x AA batteries (included) which last for around 6 months at a time due to optimized battery consumption
- Short lens focus 6-15cm; large viewing angle 100?
- ABS plastic construction
- 10.7 x 8.7 x 4.4cm
- Comes with USB cable
- Can be powered by DC6V/1A adaptor, not included
Record amazing close-up footage of garden birds with this portable, battery-powered unit. All you need to add is a micro-SD card to record your footage. The camera lets you select from photos, videos, or both, as well as day or night-time modes. Use the accessible on-screen menu to configure the settings and easily take your desired footage. With a built-in microphone, you can record sound too, and for more fun, use the slow-motion feature. You can view it all later via the included USB cable. The camera even includes a built-in feeder and basin for seeds and water. Mount it effortlessly on a wall, fence or tree for perfect footage.