This solar powered, installation-free tyre pressure warning system could save you fuel, tyre wear, or even your life. Driving with low tyre pressure is dangerous, wastes fuel and can permanently damage your wheels, while overheating can cause a life-threatening blowout. Simply replace the dust caps on your tyre valves with the 4 mini-sensor caps provided, and monitor your tyres on the compact receiver, which checks your tyres continuously when your vehicle is in motion. You get visible and audible alerts if any tyre is too soft or too hard, overheating, losing pressure or suffering from a puncture.
- Suitable for cars, vans, caravans and motorhomes with tyre pressure up to 99psi
- Monitor recharges via solar power or USB socket
- Auto shut-down and start-up
- 6 alarm modes: fast air loss/slow air loss/low pressure/high pressure/high temperature/low battery warning
- Tyre sensors lock into place on all standard tyre valves
- Monitor measures H2.5 x W9.5 x D8cm